Private Blog Network Creation
- Create a minimum of 5 fully functional niche related self-hosted websites
- Link homepage, pages, and blogs back to your main website
Building your own private blog network is a advanced approach to create backlinks, increase web traffic, and spread your backlinks amongst the pages on your websites which you need to rank. Be that as it may, how do private blog networks work?
A private blog network is a network of blogs (obviously), or rather a network of blog based websites which interlink with each other to boost the rankings of your main website. The “private” alludes to each blog in that network is claimed by the same individual or individuals with the goal that they have control over the nature of the substance and links which these blogs send and get.
A private blog network will commonly rotate around one noteworthy specialty or subject. So you could make a network around the subject of puppies as pets. You could then make and have a blog devoted to dog training, one for puppy care, one for canine nourishment, and so forth.
These small scale niches all sync with each other and have the same basic association which is owning a canine as a pet. So you would and could likely discover a great deal of opportunities to interlink between the various websites. This can be a viable for your business since you can help numerous blog posts and pages within each of those niches rank on Google by creating a connection and backlink campaign between the websites.
Pros of a private blog network:
- Add activity amongst your different sites to get your website visitors to your main website which has the most content.
- When one of your sites gets a significant backlink, each of your sites in the network benefit from it.
- Generally safe SEO strategy if executed correctly.
Cons of a private blog network:
- It’s costly in the sense that you need to pay someone to create the different websites along with the other costs connected with owning a website.
- Tedious + more work in that you have to make a great deal of substance for each of the sites in the network.
- You have to optimize each website for SEO including backlinks.
- In the event that you pay to outsource content creation, as well as third party referencing, this clearly adds to your costs too.
There are a couple of things you need to remember to get the most out of a private blog network:
- The more blogs you have the in network, the better.
- Use WordPress a foundation (excellent blogging platform)
- You need an SEO strategy for each website; including content.
- Host these blogs on various hosting accounts, if possible, to make your PBN look natural.
- Use related topics and make every website look professional and have its own unique look.
Contact us for more information about private blog networks. We’ll analyze your situation to see if a PBN makes sense for you and your business.