On-Page SEO Services Los Angeles
Prices vary depending on the size of your website and the type of website you have. (Pure HTML websites are more complicated compared to WordPress websites.)
We’re flexible depending on the size of your business and your budget. Your website may not require all the services listed below, so contact us so we can quote you based on your specific needs.
Visit our pricing page here for more information.
Standard SEO Services
We’ll complete the following for your homepage only:
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Keyword Analysis
- WordPress/HTML Optimization
- Fix Permalinks
- Optimize Title Tags
- Optimize Meta Tags
- Optimize H1 Tags, H2 Tags, and H3 tags
- Add Relevant Buying Keywords to Your Homepage
- Structure Your First Paragraphs Correctly
- Adjust Your Keyword Density
- Structure Your Last Paragraphs Correctly
- Optimize Your Images (alt tags, title tags, captions)
- Install and Set Up SEO Plugins (WordPress)
- Optimize Your Categories to Improve Your On-Page SEO
- Use Analysis Tools To Scan Your Website and Fix Common Errors
- Provide You With Off Page SEO Tips
- Improve Your Rankings with RSS Feeds
- Show You How To Piggyback Authority Websites to Rank for Competitive Keywords
Business SEO Services
We’ll complete everything mentioned above, but for your entire website. The pricing varies based on how many pages you have on your website. Some clients have basic websites with only 5 pages, and others have complex websites with over 70 pages.
Professional SEO Services
We’ll complete everything mentioned above for your entire website. We’ll also create optimized business listings for your company with Google Places, Bing Local, and Yahoo Local Listings. This will show your business name, address, and phone number on page #1 when people search for your keywords combined with the city where you conduct business.
We’ll also create an optimized Press Release for your company. The Press Release will show up on page #1 overnight for your targeted keyword.
The Press Release companies we use will get your website syndicated to authority websites such as Yahoo Financial, The Business Journal, and other reputable news outlets. This will provide immediate results even for super competitive keywords.
If you have any questions, send us an email using the contact form or call us for a free consultation. We’ll be happy to review your situation and put together a plan to help improve your online visibility.