About Neil Patel
Neil Patel is an internet entrepreneur. His entrepreneurial and digital marketing skills assisted major companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom to increase their revenues. Neil co-authored the book ‘Hustle: The Power to Change Your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum’. He also co-founded three internet marketing companies: Hello Bar, Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics.
Neil Patel’s Early Career
At the young age of 15, Neil sold from burned CDs to black boxes he purchased on eBay to automotive parts. He later launched Advice Monkey, an online community targeted to young professionals and entrepreneurs. Although it was not very successful, the experience taught him a lot about internet marketing. He then created Crazy Egg which succeeded and skyrocketed his reputation. Today he owns several software and internet marketing firms and other business ventures.
Check Out Neil’s Invaluable Tips On Growing Your Business.
- Give out the best possible information on your business/product that competitors won’t dare copy.
- Create unique business deals. Business development is the best way to grow.
- Do business deals with established businesses to gain new customers.
- Work long hard hours.
How to network with potential clients?
- Start by providing value with no expectations.
- Ask people ‘What are you looking to do?’ ‘Who can I connect you with?’ ‘How may I help you achieve your goals this year?’
Entrepreneur or Employee?
- Get clarity on who you are and want to become. Assess where you are and how to get there.
- Think not of career but professional life: Are you an entrepreneur or employee?
- If your heart and mind are not aligned with what you do, find new opportunities.
- Be open to doing things that few others will.
- Find innovative approaches to solving problems.