5 Common Instagram Marketing Mistakes –
Instagram is a great tool for promoting your business. It has some pretty amazing features such as allowing users to buy your products right there from the platform.
However, there are some things you should avoid doing such as these common Instagram marketing mistakes below.
1. You’re using Instagram automation. Yes, this is a much simpler solution compared to manually going through profiles that could be interested in your product or service. Automation saves time, but it’s far from a great solution because the comments left by these bots often seem fake. Instagram users can easily recognize automation bots and they will un-follow you.
2. You don’t post enough (or you post too much). Just like with Facebook, posting too little or too much content can affect your business negatively. If you post too much, you might come across as irritating. On the other hand, your brand will be forgotten if you post too little. Find a balance that suits your brand and your business.
3. You post bad photos. Instagram is primarily a place to share images, so making them interesting and high-quality will help your brand. The images you share should be of great quality and inspiring. If an image doesn’t exactly match this criteria, don’t post it. Don’t risk losing followers by posting poor images or posting the same images all the time.
4. You use too many hashtags. Hashtags are very useful as they help Instagram users discover your content and your brand. However, you shouldn’t overdo it because again, you might come across as annoying.
5. You don’t have goals. If you don’t set clear goals and a strategy from the beginning, all your effort and posting could be for nothing. Instead, set up a strategy for Instagram marketing and use it as a guide as you grow your business. Contact us for more information.