Top SEO Statistics for 2021 –
SEO is always changing which prompts us to update our SEO strategies to implement new practices and drive traffic. Each year, we are astounded by the new statistics that show us just how important it is for any business to have a solid SEO strategy in order to drive traffic and compete for their share of the market.
Here are the top SEO statistics for 2021:
- Google currently makes up about 86% of the search engine market.
- Almost 60% of all top pages that rank high in Google search results are older than 3 years.
- It is estimated that about 1.7 billion people use Google search on a daily basis (up to 4 times a day).
- On average, voice search results contain about 29 words.
- About 75% of voice search results come from one of the top 3 highest-ranking pages.
- Posts that contain videos get more backlinks compared to those that don’t have videos.
- On Facebook, there are about 8 billion video views daily. Interestingly, 85% of all videos are viewed with the sound off.
- About 47% of all searches are for local businesses.
- 58% of all Google searches are done on mobile devices.
- About 87% of users with a smartphone use a search engine every day.
- Long articles receive up to 77% more backlinks compared to short ones.
- Blogging is likely to bring you about 97% more backlinks.
- Google’s algorithm uses over 200 factors when ranking websites.
- About 49% of marketers say that organic search has the best ROI (compared to other channels).
- Voice searches now account for 20% of all queries.
- Voice search results take about 4.6 seconds to load which is 52% faster compared to load time or average page.
Contact us now, at SEO Noble, to learn more about our SEO services in Los Angeles, California. We also offer Facebook marketing services, Google Ad management and website management. We service all 50 states in the U.S.